EFFECTIVE MONDAY MAY 11, 2020
- The Village of East Canton offices including Administration, Fiscal, Road, Water, Council, and Zoning Departments will now be open to the general public without appointments. The new Hours for Village Hall shall be Monday - Friday 10 am - 4 pm. We highly encourage all residences to continue to maintain a high level of health behaviors including frequent hand washing and social distancing. The new Village hours shall continue even after the COVID-19 (coronavirus) issue has been resolved.
- Please note our Parks shall remain CLOSED until further notice; this includes basketball court and tennis closed along with all playground equipment. However, the walking track is open to the general public.
- The Village of East Canton continues to follow Ohio Public Health Orders and guidelines issued by the CDC, Ohio Health Department and Stark County Health Department in an effort to do our part to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
- You may also elect to use the drop box to the left of the Village Hall Main double doors for all payments or click here to make payment online.
- We shall continue to monitor the situation and keep our residents informed. If you have any questions or concerns please call the Village Office at 488-0220 and select the appropriate department and leave a message, we will contact you typically within the same business day.